Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) 21:33 - Jul 22 with 3037 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 21:34 - Jul 22 with 3028 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brilliant subs from Cooper.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 21:43 - Jul 22 with 2879 viewsAndy1300

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 21:34 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

He’s learning

Number 1 team in Wales

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 21:45 - Jul 22 with 2836 viewsHumpty

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 21:43 - Jul 22 by Andy1300

He’s learning

Can't bloody believe it!
How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 21:58 - Jul 22 with 2660 viewsEvanski

Does anyone else feel dirty being in Stoke’s debt?

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 22:00 - Jul 22 with 2617 viewsPrivate_Partz

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 21:45 - Jul 22 by Humpty

Can't bloody believe it!

I thought we had blown it but also said nothing surprises me in football.
I have to confess to being bloody surprised this time!
Absolutely chuffed to have been completely wrong. :-) :-)
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 22:54]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 22:03 - Jul 22 with 2562 viewschad

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 21:58 - Jul 22 by Evanski

Let me think, umm ...

Nah - god bless the Potters

And Routs
How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 22:04 - Jul 22 with 2543 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 21:58 - Jul 22 by Evanski

Yeah, even better McClean scored

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 00:29 - Jul 23 with 2107 viewsPete3001

Bloody Amazing
Login to get fewer ads

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 00:36 - Jul 23 with 2093 viewsTaliesin

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 22:04 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah, even better McClean scored

Was he wearing a poppy?

God bless the Fenian!
How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 00:55 - Jul 23 with 2065 viewsOneill_77

Brilliant subs, initial set-up, ongoing tactics, man-management, pre-match pep talks, half-time interventions, intervals pep-talks etc.

Quite how some are so surprised is still baffling.
How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 00:57 - Jul 23 with 2055 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 00:55 - Jul 23 by Oneill_77

Brilliant subs, initial set-up, ongoing tactics, man-management, pre-match pep talks, half-time interventions, intervals pep-talks etc.

Quite how some are so surprised is still baffling.

Or maybe that he’d f*cked most of those up all season?
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 12:16]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 03:30 - Jul 23 with 1971 viewsWanderer

Well woke up this morning and could not believe the headlines, rub my eyes and read it again, no have we? really?
WTF happened at Forest, they must be still in the dressing room staring blankly at the floor, they well and truly shafted themselves.
Well done to Coops and the boys, keep it going Brentford are slipping at the wrong time, it's there for the taking!
How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 06:56 - Jul 23 with 1881 viewsangryjack

Perhaps I'm being critical but he had make them attacking sub's as they were down to ten men and we needed goals don't think it was brilliant but obvious
How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 11:47 - Jul 23 with 1654 viewsBadlands

Without an available fullback of note Cooper had little or no option but to play 3 at the back with Roberts and Bidwell acting as wide midfield players (they are not wing backs as Roberts' attacking is too slow and Bidwell has difficulty defending).
The result - we gain width (who amongst us believed playing woide would have benefits ( ) reduces the crowding in the centre of the pitch.
I'm sure the once he has a whole squad available we'll be back to 4 at the back and no with.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 12:11 - Jul 23 with 1631 viewsjack_lord

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 11:47 - Jul 23 by Badlands

Without an available fullback of note Cooper had little or no option but to play 3 at the back with Roberts and Bidwell acting as wide midfield players (they are not wing backs as Roberts' attacking is too slow and Bidwell has difficulty defending).
The result - we gain width (who amongst us believed playing woide would have benefits ( ) reduces the crowding in the centre of the pitch.
I'm sure the once he has a whole squad available we'll be back to 4 at the back and no with.

Cooper likes the back three idea it just failed before. Maybe he will stick with it but he may go more rigid/safe for the play offs.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 16:49 - Jul 23 with 1508 viewsNortbankboy

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 00:36 - Jul 23 by Taliesin

Was he wearing a poppy?

God bless the Fenian!

Wrong time of year.
But he had a BLM badge on
How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 10:34 - Jul 24 with 1309 viewsCatullus

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 12:11 - Jul 23 by jack_lord

Cooper likes the back three idea it just failed before. Maybe he will stick with it but he may go more rigid/safe for the play offs.

How will it be more safe to revert to a back 4? The only reason we made it was because the injuries forced a formation change on him. He had little choice, it wasn't a tactical masterstroke by any means..

Now however we know it works and I would be quite happy to see a back 3 of Cabango, VDH and Guehi with Bidwell and Roberts as wing backs.

We fell into this formation and Coops should consider himself lucky. If we'd stayed as we were I reckon we'd have finished 3/4 places lower down,though it's impossible to know for sure.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 12:06 - Jul 24 with 1294 viewsPrivate_Partz

How the ruddy f|_|ck did we do that? (n/t) on 03:30 - Jul 23 by Wanderer

Well woke up this morning and could not believe the headlines, rub my eyes and read it again, no have we? really?
WTF happened at Forest, they must be still in the dressing room staring blankly at the floor, they well and truly shafted themselves.
Well done to Coops and the boys, keep it going Brentford are slipping at the wrong time, it's there for the taking!

Indeed. I still can't believe it though.
That was truly one of the most amazing episodes in Swansea City's long history.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024